Saturday 1 December 2007

Ice hockey

A frend of mine convinced me to go ice hockey tonight. Man that sport is though, it's good but though.I have never skated on ice that was just prepared by a machine, thats slick stuff. I can skate but on this ice i really needed to find my balance again. Might also had to do with the fact that you are wearing full body armor. I mean you are really suited up, and try to get a jersey over your head when wearing it is no fun.
Although i had already skated there last Saturday for fun. Bad ice that day to much marks in it, couldn't even attempt a hockey stop. Today hockey stop was easy, although trying it with a stick in my hand was a new thing to do.
Tried something new todat too goping in a circle backwards and trying to speed up. Ow yeah and it's murder for your back.

On the laptop fron it still hasn't arrived god**** it, think i'll be calling the company monday or tuesday. So they can inform me where the thing is stuck at, it's really agravating me cuz they said it would be here in 2-3 working days on wednesday.

No comments: