Monday 3 December 2007

Laptop

Finally my new Asus G1S has arrived today, so I did absolutely no work on my project today. I spend the day installing the new laptop so i could work on my project on that. I am now installing Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite, I knew there were some problems with the compatibility with vista. What I didn't expect was that these would start in the install. Some times it can't find a cab file on the iso file while I know it's there. For now the only option seems to mount another cd image and that just failed as well. Apparently one of the cab files was corrupted, well lets see if the the pro version will install. I'll get back to this tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vista has another big problem. No IPX support, this means you can't play RA2 during the christmas lan. I am going back to XP the week for christmas.