Friday 5 October 2007

Bursary

I have just been offered a bursary for my studies. If I accept it the games companies in this area are gonna give me £3000. The only catch about it is that my dissertation needs to be done at one of those companies. And it will be longer I need to stay in Hull until next Christmas for this. Then again this isn't even that big of a catch because they are gonna pay me during my dissertation stage.

I have to let my supervisor know what I'll do about before Monday but it think I am going to do this. It solves a lot of cash flow problems that might arise this year.

1 comment:

Olaf said...

I see your settling in pretty well, I would take that 'job' offer if I where you. I think its a great way to get into the business and you will have something to show on your CV later on.

I will finally start my internship next monday and will be moving to Slovakia in two weeks \o/.

grtz Olaf