Monday 1 October 2007

First Lecture

Just had my first lecture about game development and architecture.
Basicly it was just a layout of how our course is going to be and what we can expect of it. During the lecture the teacher showed us some of the projects people did in the previous years.
They actually look really professional, so I'm wondering what my skill set will be at the end of this course. I hope I can managed it all because I think it's gonna be really demanding of me.

Wel tomorrow is the next lecture it will be about C++, lets see how good I really am at it.

1 comment:

Walter Heck said...

Hey Paul,

thanks for adding me to your blogroll, I returned the favour ;)
Keep 'em blogs coming! I always enjoy reading other people's adventures, especially when they are about game programming schools :)

Walter