Friday 9 November 2007

First Version

Here is the first installer. Remember I am not sure what the hardware requirements are at the moment. You need to have a joypad connected to fly through the application. The main.exe is located in the install dir and then the bin folder. There is only one .exe and you should double click on it to get it to work. Please download both files. If you have a rapidshare account you can download it, at the moment i can't find anyplace on the web I can place it so people can download it. If you now of a place place tell me in a comment.

http://rapidshare.com/files/68564643/InstallSpaceSim.msi.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/68564644/setup.exe.html

1 comment:

Walter Heck said...

I can lend you a hand with some webspace if you don't mind a paul.walterheck.com subdomain or something. I have about 3499.5 GB of data traffic left per month, s as long as you don't cross that, it's fine with me :)
Send me an email at firstname+lastname@gmail.com fro more info :)

Walter